Friday, October 24, 2008

Howl-O-ween



Tuesday night was soooo much fun, well mostly. First, when Mommy and Daddy got home, they kept trying to put this thing on my back. It was like Daddy's backpack but smaller and softer. It looked like a hotdog, but they wouldn't let me eat it. I tried really hard but they kept stopping me. Finally, they loaded me up in the car and we got to go to my FAVORITE place, PetSmart. I was so excited when we got there that I totally forgot about that thing on my back. There were so many other dogs there, I wanted to sniff every one of them. While Mommy, Daddy, and I were standing in line to get my picture taken, I saw a doggie that looked and sounded just like me. Daddy took me over to meet her. Her name was Maggie. She was there with her Mommy, Granddaddy, and Grandma (They told me what she calls them but I can't remember right now.) I really enjoyed meeting Maggie. I can't wait to see her again. When Mommy and Daddy teach me how to use the scanner and the camera, I'll post the pictures of me in my hotdog.

Bear

No comments: