Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lazy Days!



It has been a pretty uneventful weekend. Yesterday was spent out in the yard searching for the elusive chipmunks that think they can hide in my yard. After several hours of that. I came inside and curled up on the couch with Daddy and watched some football. The game we were watching was a little slow so Daddy fell asleep. I was so comfy laying on his tummy and his breathing was so soothing that I fell asleep too. Apparently Mommy noticed we were asleep, so she took a break from cookie baking and took our picture. I love snuggling with Daddy! :) On Sunday, I discovered a new thing in the living room. Mommy and Daddy say it has been there since the day I came to live with them. I think they just put it there to bug me. They call it an elephant and they are everywhere in the house. Big ones, Little ones, soft ones, hard ones. All different kinds of elephants. Well, I thought it was going to attack me so I attacked first. Mommy and Daddy thought it was funny so they took my picture. Me I didn't see the humor in it all. I just want these elephants off of my turf!

Bear

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Hi Bear!

I love your new blog. I can not wait to come and play with you. Mommy says that it will be real soon!

~Maggie